1. Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
2. Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
3. Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
4. Promote and maintain standards of probity, financial awareness and financial administration
General Requirements :
2. Age min 33 years old
3. Min S1 from reputable university (preferbly from Economy/Accounting discipline)
4. Min 5 years experience as an Internal Audit Manager in reputable company
5. Good analytical skill and attention to detail
6. Strong problem solving and decision making